Sunday, November 8, 2009

Meet Harry, my newest snake

This is Harry. I just got him today. He is an owner surrender, 6ft long male Boa Constrictor. His owner was away on business a lot and just couldn't care for him any more. Harry is about 14 years old. He is het. Anerythristic.
This is his home. A 55 gallon terrarium. Not big enough but hopefully we will fix that within the week.

This is how I got him. His owner came to my home and delivered him. I will keep you updated on his progress. I am actively seeking a good home for Harry and Jenny for any one who has the proper facilities to house them. I would prefer not to home them with breeders.

These snakes don't have a home because of their size and we don't need more out there to add to the problem. They can live to be 30 years old easily and are a life long commitment. If you are interested, email me. michael6000@att.net..



No comments: